Skip to content

I think Zintro should...

68 results found

1. ZINTRO IN AFRICA

I would like to see more Zintro presence in frontier markets (with Africa in mind) to access client engagements from SME firms.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it easier to contact a human at Zintro who can explain your procedures to experts contacted by potential clients.

Make it easier to contact a human at Zintro who can explain your procedures to experts contacted by potential clients. give me a phone number to speak with an american human.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Toll free number

Update a toll free so I can reach a customer service if there's an issue.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The projects of agriculture should be given to the experts who have practicle knowledge and Experiences is must otherwise project fail.

The project should be implemented after the study of site,soil condition, water quality, infrastructure facility, labor,farm machinery, market for sell etc for success.,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With a company outside the USA Zintro should have on their site also their tax registration number (VAT!)

With a company providing consultancy outside the USA Zintro should have on their site also their tax registration number. This is often required by the authorities in teh country where the company is registered (in my case Netherlands). Would be great if that information i sconveyed quickly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It should be free until a collaboration really took place

Currently zintro charges a fee for commutations between interested parties. I think it should be free until any collaboration actually takes place. Of course this would be an honor system where members have to be honest about their progress.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop bothering with your "matching skills" offers as it shows Zintro hopelessness. I deleted any need for future contacts.

Stop your emails with silly "offers" or "matching skills" = delete my data!
    I disagree with your concept of supposed "service" and do not want to be bothered again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You account has been suspended and you should no longer receive any messages form us. Feel free to contact support if you ever wish to reactivate your account.

10. Process Categories

Better categories. My area of expertise is innovation processes. How about a set of categories dedicated to processes such as these?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our smart algorithm creates new categories as you add the areas to your expertise. Add areas to your expertise to have those categories created. This also triggers marketing efforts to source clients in the defined areas.

11. reduce your fees. It is a very expensive to become member.

charge rate should grow as connections (real connections) are paid off. For example, if my connection will pay me for one hour consultation which cost $100 to $125 an hour, I have to become member for $149 (membership for only one month) ?. this does not make any sense

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lum sum fee for up to quality product

next step I want to know consultancy fee

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Inquiries are not relevant to my expertise

I continually get inquiries from clients who are not only not looking for my expertise but have businesses that are diametrically opposed to mine. I'm a quit smoking coach and get repeated inquiries from tobacco farmers and marketers. I have not had one legitimate inquiry in more than a year on Zintro and ready to give up.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We released MATCHES as a way to let all experts create a custom matching algorithm that fits each expert’s needs. We have also released a brand new matching algorithm that has shown to deliver much better matches. We will continue to work on improving it as we learn more about your usage.

14. affiliate code and badges

as a zintro expert, it would be good to advertise online as that. for example, having custom made ads that I can post on my website, or other locations on the web would be good for zintro and me. the ad would link directly to my info on your zintro site. Coding would need to be embedded into the ad for this. Perhaps a special discount for find the customer could be supplied to me for finding my own customers using the zintro name. I guess it would be sort of like an affiliate arrangement where you pass along benefits…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now share any project, inquiry or job on Zintro and Zintro will automatically track it back to you and you will earn a month of FREE Premium service.

That’s right – simply click the share buttons in the upper right hand corner of any inquiry on Zintro, and for every qualified referral you send our way, your account will be upgraded to Premium for Free for a month.

You can refer via email as well – simply forward any Zintro email notification you receive that might be relevant to a friend who is an expert, or a friend who needs an expert.

Every link you share or email you receive (and forward) includes a parameter that lets us identify the link as shared by you. This lets our team know when someone signs up from a link you shared and if confirmed we will give you a free…

15. I can not sign in-- i had password but it didnt work - i wanted to reply to Bob with an robotics inquiry

its not an idea-- i have been a consultant for 40 years in engineering.
    most of your inquiries are useless - unqualified - i have worked with other forms like intota for years.
    I cannot respond to inquiries. passowrd doesnt work--

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Webinar brief in the participation confirmation page

In the webinar confirmation page there is no info about the webinar whereas we are asked to share the registration link in our network. Please provide a brief which I can copy paste in order to share it in various social media platforms.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve Search Capabilities Dramatically to Acquire/Retain Customers

I find it extremely difficult, time consuming and frustrating to search and inquire on jobs... recommendations would be to:
    - provide categories or job functions to search, i.e. business planning, leadership consulting, research, etc..
    - once I access a job and want to return to searching, bring me back to the same page I was on
    - filter searching by date, function, etc... way to time consuming to see everything - that I am not interested in
    - allow me to view 10, 50, 100 jobs at a time...the constant Search more is way to slow, frustrating and time consuming…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto-signon when I respond to a message sent *because* I'm a member!

when I'm responding to a message sent because I'm a member, it's rude to ask me to sign up and even to expect me to sign on; you should know via the link I reply with!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Clark,

This should be working well now. Your login information is saved in your browser. Every time you clear your browser cookies your login information is reset. If you have the logged in cookie you should be logged in automatically.

Some anti-virus softwares clear the browser cookies periodically, making have to enter your login info again. If this is the case, you should be able to turn the cookie clearing functionality off.

If you are still experiencing problems, please contact support. We will be glad to help.

Regards,
    Enrique Levin, VP Product

19. Make it easy to land on my own home page

simplify everything
    Let me create and then find my Zintro home page

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We already release MATCHES a few months ago as your own custom Zintro listing and a way to fine tune your matching algorithm.

In the upcoming months we will roll-out Conversations, which will let you manage your active conversations much more effectively.

20. Current description of payment terms is unclear. Zintro claims to charge no markups, but my rate is instantly bumped up when I submit a pro

Your description of fees and markups is unclear and misleading.

You DO charge a percentage markup, even though your description explicitly says you don't.

Because this is inaccurately stated, I don't have faith in other descriptions about Premium services. Can I pay for premium service and not incur your markup?

Why is this so fuzzy?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Payment through Zintro is optional and the percentage applied to payments through Zintro is a cost for the service of escrow and conflict resolution exclusively for payments.

If an Expert has connected with a Client, either by one of them being premium or one of them paying a one time connection fee, they can process payment through any way they want and Zintro does not charge a percentage of the bill. A lot of clients choose to use Zintro for processing payment because they can easily pay with a credit card.

We are working on improving the messaging and making the system more self explanatory and we are going to decouple payment from connection completely in the next couple of months. We want to give the best user experience possible and we are working hard to make it happen.

I truly appreciate your feedback,
    Enrique Levin
    VP Product

• Don't see your idea?

I think Zintro should...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base