Skip to content

I think Zintro should...

68 results found

1. ...refine their search algorithms.

I'm constantly being presented with opportunities that are, by no stretch of the imagination, relevant to my background. I've reduced by areas of expertise considerably over the last month in an attempt to reduce the unrelated messaging. I'm a database administrator, but today received a project for someone with experience with "Progressive Cavity Displacement Pumps/Mud Motors/Downhole Motors". I reviewed the posting and there isn't a single word in it that overlaps my background or my posted skills.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Simplify Inquiries Management

I am a bit confused about how to manage the zmail and workflow pages:
    - not sure how some enquiries end up in workflow - I thought it was once the enquiry was flagged, but I see I have 5 enquiries flagged in my zmail but 7 in the workflow
    - I would like to be able to simply delete some enquiries that have nothing to do with my expertise, for the moment I can only archive them (I think), meaning they are still accounted for in the zmail total
    - as already suggested by someone else, a read receipt…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. OFFER A CONTACT PAGE! This is NOT a serious business!

I found no way to contact you or a place to enter feedback about problems with your site (errors, yep! there are some - like for ex. not being able to login!). Made me have real doubts about how serious this site could be at all , if there is nobody you can contact when you have a problem.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. notification that inquiry is closed

zintro should post when an inquiry has selected a consultant, so that all interested parties know that the inquiry has closed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback,

Since last week, Clients are able to close inquiries generating an automatic message to all involved experts. If an Inquiry is closed you will receive an email notification and the inquiry will be moved to PAST CONVERSATIONS.

5. Auric University Posting for "Video lecturers" required is not what it claims!

Just wish to draw attend to Zintro and fellow users that while the poster (AURIC UNIVESITY) claims "No investment will be required from you at any time; these are well paid jobs, but are few in number." it is actually a learning portal via which individuals can offer video courses in range of business or IT skill. Payment would depend on student uptake of courses (which BTW may require professional review for which AU would charge the course provider). Nothing wrong with this business model but it is by no means a "well paid job". Zintro should take care that…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  30 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. do a survey to verify clients

I have received two spam clients, specifically looking for funding when their contact project is one of a full fledged project. Perhaps if a simple client survey that asked a few questions, like start up or established company, looking for funding or have funding, and timeline regarding inquiry would be so helpful. Personally, I have spent several hours in discussion with zintro recommended project clients only to find that one was a total scammer just looking for funding for a project that may or may not be valid and the other pretended to be one thing and in the end…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback,

We are constantly working to build relationships with clients. You will now find the Verified Client badge in inquiries and email notifications that indicates that we have an active relationship with the client and indicates seriousness.

7. Webinar brief in the participation confirmation page

In the webinar confirmation page there is no info about the webinar whereas we are asked to share the registration link in our network. Please provide a brief which I can copy paste in order to share it in various social media platforms.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. affiliate code and badges

as a zintro expert, it would be good to advertise online as that. for example, having custom made ads that I can post on my website, or other locations on the web would be good for zintro and me. the ad would link directly to my info on your zintro site. Coding would need to be embedded into the ad for this. Perhaps a special discount for find the customer could be supplied to me for finding my own customers using the zintro name. I guess it would be sort of like an affiliate arrangement where you pass along benefits…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now share any project, inquiry or job on Zintro and Zintro will automatically track it back to you and you will earn a month of FREE Premium service.

That’s right – simply click the share buttons in the upper right hand corner of any inquiry on Zintro, and for every qualified referral you send our way, your account will be upgraded to Premium for Free for a month.

You can refer via email as well – simply forward any Zintro email notification you receive that might be relevant to a friend who is an expert, or a friend who needs an expert.

Every link you share or email you receive (and forward) includes a parameter that lets us identify the link as shared by you. This lets our team know when someone signs up from a link you shared and if confirmed we will give you a free…

9. Improve Search Capabilities Dramatically to Acquire/Retain Customers

I find it extremely difficult, time consuming and frustrating to search and inquire on jobs... recommendations would be to:
    - provide categories or job functions to search, i.e. business planning, leadership consulting, research, etc..
    - once I access a job and want to return to searching, bring me back to the same page I was on
    - filter searching by date, function, etc... way to time consuming to see everything - that I am not interested in
    - allow me to view 10, 50, 100 jobs at a time...the constant Search more is way to slow, frustrating and time consuming…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On line Invoicing with Breakout of Charges

Put up an invoice so the Expert Consultants can fill in the details of the agreement.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Require Clients to Type in Inquiry Subject on Submitting a New Inquiry to Expert directly instead of having "New Inquiry to [Expert]"

Require Clients to Type in Inquiry Subject on Submitting a New Inquiry to Expert directly instead of having "New Inquiry to [Expert]"

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Invite button

invite button will be great to write the email address or select friends from social network such LinkedIn and Facebook, etc. It will be easy for Zintro and expertise/Clients, and link it with pointing system for subscription upgrade or giving a certain awards.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All our pages have the Share section that allows you to refer Zintro to others. You may also forward any inquiry notification or copy paste any zintro url and share it with anyone. We have an ongoing referral program where you can get free premium for every confirmed referral and you can also win up to $1000 for a referral that ends up being hired. See more details in: http://helpdesk.zintro.com/knowledgebase/articles/611418-referral-program-share-on-zintro-and-get-up-to

14. Icon Translation

Clearly and prominently display an icon chart with meanings.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now mouse over any icon to see it’s meaning.

We also added labels to the conversations icons to make them clearer.

Thanks for the feedback.

15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Zintro has over 170,000 areas of expertise, including Entertainment and Entertainment Industry. Our categories are generated automatically as users submit inquiries on the system.

Visit http://www.zintro.com/browse-inquiries and give the search a go…

We are constantly working on increasing the quality, diversity and number of inquiries in the system. Adding the area of expertise to your profile ensures that you receive any relevant inquiry as they come in.

Thanks for the feedback

16. Make the "Contact Support" link on your knowledgebase page active

Make the "Contact Support" link on your knowledgebase page active

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The link is working and you can also submit a ticket directly from any Zintro page, using the FAQ & Support tab on the right side.

Thank you for the feedback,

17. glitch when viewed in Chrome

There is a very serious glitch on your sign up page when used with chrome. Every time you move from one box to another (either by clicking with the mouse or using the tab button) you are redirected to the home page.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New funding

Make a charge on estimated budget for project. Make clear to customer and expert what they can expect and and which intervals you will invoice to whom.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Clients who are really salespeople

I took the time to submit a proposal to a posting that was supposedly a client looking for help. When they responded, they said they were really a software company (not a prospective client) looking for people to sell their software. (See the comment thread for the "Inventory Management Software" proposal I submitted.)

This is unacceptable. Is there a way to prevent companies like this from wasting our time when they are not really interested in our services? And is there a way to report the ones who do?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?