Submit an idea for a Zintro Webinar

1. What Trends Changed in the Measured Marketing Index of Quantified Sales Response

What Trends Changed in the Measured Marketing Index of Quantified Sales Response.

I publish an anonymous business index comprised Google Analytic website marketing data that quantifies the spend and sales response of marketing channels like AdWords, SEO, and Social Media. It shows for a common index of ecommerce and service businesses, what channels are driving the most conversion and engagement. For a business owner who is evaluating what is effective in the marketplace and what changes are afoot will be intrigued by this presentation by search engine employee awarded Dustin Baly. Dustin also ran Shari's Berries Marketing, and owns 49…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Primary Care in Ontario - What are the Business Opportunities?

Healthcare in Canada has never been more challenging and complicated? But in this chaos - opportunity presents! This webinar would review how healthcare in Canada and Ontario actually works and specifically investigate primary care or family medicine in Ontario. And consider what changes are in store and how businesses can get in front of the changes to advance their own growth.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Applying Financial Strategy Concepts To Media Companies

Leveraging financial strategy knowledge and experience in the world of small & medium media (film, video, music, gaming, etc.) companies is an art that can bring significant gains to all parties involved.

Learn how to adapt and modify some of the classical concepts to ensure strong client engagement and accelerated revenue growth & profitability.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why ISO 37001 formula is what you would expect of a good anti-bribery system

Although there are a number of critics of the ISO 37001 standard because it's not ensuring your anti-bribery program is bullet proof; the ISO standards are helpful in getting that alignment with the US and UK guidelines.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am ready to give a webinar on perspectives on Open Innovation strategies which Organizations could potentially adopt.

Whilst Open Innovation seems to be a buzzword these days in Organizations very few organizations have been able to successfully harness its utility constantly. This, I believe, is because of the varied needs which every organization has, hence, there is no universal fit-in-all tailored solution. Leaders and Top Management need to take notice and critically understand the relevant OI strategies they need to adopt. With my experience in Innovation Management and Practices I can offer my perspective of how could one go about deploying a relevant goal oriented strategy.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to be A WOW Presenter......

After over 40 years in the industry, believe me when I say this, you have to have a gift to speak eloquently, but many do NOT have this phenomenal gift. I believe that we can teach you how to do it right in terms of your presentation, with what we do with animations and holograms, and E-learning. My Identical twin and I can help you do it Right! Your point will come across! This will be a speaking engagement only. Thank you, Merci Bien. Diakkyu. Julia and Roma........

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Post Election Recap - What it means for federal and state government

A recap of the 2014 federal and state elections. Who won, who lost and what does that mean.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Linking your Brand across Your Social Network Channels

Do you have multiple social networks and a website and feel overwhelmed trying to keep everything updated?

Keep it simple silly! Yes, the old KISS method is alive and well in the Social Network world with a Social Network aggregating system that helps you walk through the mass notification web of social network channels.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Applying a COSO based approach to Compliance Risk

The COSO model is one that extends outside the SOX realm and really delivers when applied more specifically to compliance risk.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Insurance 101 for attorneys - Lawyers involved in litigation that could involve an Insurance Co-

Lawyers are not trained in day to day operations of any industry- let alone Insurance. Any new attorney working on a case involving or being paid by insurance co knows little about product distribution, claims departments and how they function or the difference between admitted and non-admitted insurance companies and its significance. This 90 minute Webinar goes into these areas and more- which could make the difference in how any particular case is handled from that point further. References and reviews are attached from past presentations, including on of 2 powerpoints (c) Frederick Fisher used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Learn Audit in 2 hours

Audit is considered as something that is very technical and many people are afraid of auditors or just the idea of being audited. I want to bridge that gap through a quick session in a creative manner to let know the entrepreneurs, professionals & students, how it helps or creates value to your business/ operations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Additive Manufaturing & Rapid Prototyping for Product Development and Production Manufacturing

This webinar is based on previous presentations and workshops that I have given on this topic for the BioMedical & Pharma fields,,,
    What you will learn:
    1.Fundamentals of Additive Manufacturing;
    2.Making the Business Case for Implementing the Process in your Organization, or
    3.Improving Existing Operations to Stay Ahead of the Curve
    4. Descriptions various AM Systems
    5. Materials available for AM Systems
    6. Design Issues & Troubleshooting
    7. Post Processing (machining & coatings)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mywifiext.net Not Working | Contact For Help -866-317-4606

Are you getting trouble while accessing mywifiext.net? Read our troubleshooting guide to fix netgear extender login issues.

You need to follow few things while login mywifiext.net

> Connect your extender with router and modem properly
    > Place your extender near to netgear router
    > Attach all antennas tightly and on the right direction.
    > Firmware should be updated
    > Clear browsing history

These are few tips, you should keep in mind.

For further Information click: https://www.wifirouterlogn.com/mywifiext-extender-login/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Home and Hospitality Textiles / Furnishing and Decor around the world

I have 20 years of experience in the field of home and hospitality covering textiles /furnishing/decor and Accessories . I can share knowledge about international sourcing /Sales /Marketing . I can also help if some one is looking for brands in these respective areas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Learn Ancient Sanskrit and Scriptures Online in Comfort

Using advanced technology, you can expand your frontiers of knowledge and leverage ancient wisdom to live happily. I have been sharing my knowledge of the divine language Sanskrit and Scriptures like Sri Rudram, Sukthams and Bhagavad Gita. The programs are custom designed. Those interested may visit my website www.consultsubi.com and contact me for details. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We Really ARE What We Wear: How The Psychology of Fashion Influences Consumer Behavior

“We buy products because of what they mean, not because of what they do.”

That insight is crucial for any consumer-facing industry. Customers literally choose from thousands of options – and most of them have very little to do with functionality. However, that doesn’t make these decisions unimportant by any means. The selection of a watch, a bracelet, a pair of glasses or many other items reflects deep-seated values and beliefs about appearance and the consumer’s identity. We can think of the body as a canvas, where the shopper chooses from a “palette” of accessory items, apparel, footwear, cosmetics and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Making Your Meeting Participation a Win!

Participating in industry and professional meetings is a must for business and professional development. Make the most of the time and treasure you invest to travel and attend your events. In this webinar, you'll learn how to navigate these events to meet your business and professional goals and get the best return on your investment!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why sourcing in Russia is the smart approach.

What are the advantages of sourcing in Russia as a low cost country?

How do you go about getting started?

How do you negotiate with Russians?

What are the advantages and challenges of sourcing in Russia?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Submit an idea for a Zintro Webinar

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base