Skip to content

Submit an idea for a Zintro Webinar

202 results found

1. Basic Baking: Intro to pies, scones, and bisuits

This webinar will teach skills, and knowledge of ingredients to successfully create pies, scones, and biscuits.

Apple Pie
    English Currant Scones
    Butter Milk Biscuits

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sharing is the new Independence

Collaborate requires trust. By focusing on this critical aspect we can all win - or al least break even.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What Trends Changed in the Measured Marketing Index of Quantified Sales Response

What Trends Changed in the Measured Marketing Index of Quantified Sales Response.

I publish an anonymous business index comprised Google Analytic website marketing data that quantifies the spend and sales response of marketing channels like AdWords, SEO, and Social Media. It shows for a common index of ecommerce and service businesses, what channels are driving the most conversion and engagement. For a business owner who is evaluating what is effective in the marketplace and what changes are afoot will be intrigued by this presentation by search engine employee awarded Dustin Baly. Dustin also ran Shari's Berries Marketing, and owns 49…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Paradigm Shift in Careers Post Pandemic

The pandemic has changed the way the entire world works and so is the way companies operate.

My name is Sachin Pasricha and I am a Career Services Professional with over 18 years of experience in guiding and mentoring students across varied disciplines. I facilitate students in making the right choice of their career and sustain it.

Through this Webinar, I aim to help the young professionals to be, to understand the paradigm shift that happened and is still happening, due to the pandemic.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. On line Training Video Series for Adhesive Tape Manufacturing

I have more than 170 Technical Article of Adhesive Tapes Manufactuturing , Printing and Packaging , and Lamination. I want to start ,online Training Programmes for , the New Comer's, or working Technical staff to upgrade there , Knowledge about , Adhesives, Manufacturing Process, Coating Methods, Testing Methods , Machine designing etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Primary Care in Ontario - What are the Business Opportunities?

Healthcare in Canada has never been more challenging and complicated? But in this chaos - opportunity presents! This webinar would review how healthcare in Canada and Ontario actually works and specifically investigate primary care or family medicine in Ontario. And consider what changes are in store and how businesses can get in front of the changes to advance their own growth.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Clinical Diagnostics News

Over 80% of all clinical decisions are based on a clinical diagnostic test result. In this webinar you will earn the players, technologies, regulations and reimbursement factors driving this healthcare critical market segment.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Applying a COSO based approach to Compliance Risk

The COSO model is one that extends outside the SOX realm and really delivers when applied more specifically to compliance risk.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Post Election Recap - What it means for federal and state government

A recap of the 2014 federal and state elections. Who won, who lost and what does that mean.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Linking your Brand across Your Social Network Channels

Do you have multiple social networks and a website and feel overwhelmed trying to keep everything updated?

Keep it simple silly! Yes, the old KISS method is alive and well in the Social Network world with a Social Network aggregating system that helps you walk through the mass notification web of social network channels.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to be A WOW Presenter......

After over 40 years in the industry, believe me when I say this, you have to have a gift to speak eloquently, but many do NOT have this phenomenal gift. I believe that we can teach you how to do it right in terms of your presentation, with what we do with animations and holograms, and E-learning. My Identical twin and I can help you do it Right! Your point will come across! This will be a speaking engagement only. Thank you, Merci Bien. Diakkyu. Julia and Roma........

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am ready to give a webinar on perspectives on Open Innovation strategies which Organizations could potentially adopt.

Whilst Open Innovation seems to be a buzzword these days in Organizations very few organizations have been able to successfully harness its utility constantly. This, I believe, is because of the varied needs which every organization has, hence, there is no universal fit-in-all tailored solution. Leaders and Top Management need to take notice and critically understand the relevant OI strategies they need to adopt. With my experience in Innovation Management and Practices I can offer my perspective of how could one go about deploying a relevant goal oriented strategy.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why some new food & beverage companies succeed, but many fail.

During the course of my career I have worked for multi nationals as well as medium size and start-up businesses. Every business goes through a somewhat predictable cycle of events and I have found that food & beverage businesses are especially predictable. This is probably due to my career dedication and commttment to the development of food quality & safety. I find that doing the simp,e things well is 80% of the challenge. Food has to be safe. It has to taste great and for some it has to have another element, such as non GMO, organic or some new…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please do not support corporate culture that works only for self growth at the cost of common good of the people the world over.

Wealth is over taking the Health of people due to greed culture practiced by a few restricting if not stalling the progress of other common people the world over. When self is IN, sense is OUT as my Revered Prof. A. Sankaram used to state. It is essential to work for common good of all forms of life on Earth instead of striving for human development.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Surface Cleaning of PV Modules and CSP Mirrors.

The global solar industry is expanding and with it the operation and maintenance (O&M) of the huge solar fields is becoming a growing niche market. Maintaining the cleanliness of PV modules and CSP mirrors surfaces in large solar field operations has been on the back burner until now, but can no longer be ignored, because it means heavy financial loses.
    A 10 MW PV power plant in the U.S desert, for example, could lose over $300,000 in revenue every year due to improperly maintained PV modules. 100 MW PV plant could lose over $3.0 million. The same is true for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Autism in the classroom

I would like to give the teachers an understanding of their vaccine induced brain injured student ie "autism" and how the learning environment can be improved for all.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Preparing for a pharmacovigilance inspection

This webinar is designed to give pharmaceutical employees and consultants operating in the US and EU practical information, best practices and insight to help ensure compliance with the most recent drug safety and pharmacovigilance regulations. It will include the top ten findings from US and EU pharmacovigilance inspections.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Data Privacy - Rules for Domestic and International Sellers

Data privacy rules are constantly changing and becoming stricter. Today, even relatively small sellers are international and have little appreciation of the potential risks they are taking on by selling to foreign buyers.

For example, the European Union has been a leader in this field and requires companies over a certain size to appoint a "Data Protection Officer". Regardless of the official title, companies need to incorporate sound data privacy policies and ensure they are publicized and enforced within the company.

This webinar would provide an overview of the major data privacy standard setting bodies in the US and abroad,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Saving America's Crumbling Roadways with Practical Pavement Management

In this Funducational Session on Practical Pavement Management you will learn how to implement the Three Legged Stool System™ of Pavement Management so that you too can go on to save millions of dollars for you local agency, HOA or armed forces base. Blair scratched the wound that surrounds our aging and deteriorating roadways in USA and abroad and also provides a simple solution that is proving itself to save local agencies tens of millions of dollars as they now do twice as many miles of treatments with the same amount of money! It doesn't cost money to manage your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?