What are the types of Graphic Designs?
Graphic designing is a process of visual communication by sending specific messages to a specific group of social people. It is widely used in advertising strategies to promote and sell products.
A company like Cube InfoTech who works on web designing follows a set of guidelines of graphic design which includes: balance, contrast, movement, proportion, and rhythm.
Types of Graphic Designs
Website is about creating brand awareness and providing all the information and features your brand has. The use of all colors, visual styles, textures, and content to make your brand look lively is called web designing. Companies like Cube InfoTech working on web design Hamilton cater to provide all technical solution related to a website. This includes visuals, colors, navigation, etc. There are two types of web designs: Adaptive designs and Responsive designs
• Adaptive Designs: Adaptive design work on creating different viewports for separate devices to make the template fit to the screen size like mobile and desktop. The benefit of using the adaptive design is that it takes less page loading time and provides only specific information to users they want. But it needs high maintenance and is quite expensive as it needs multiple versions of the website to support different devices.
• Responsive Designs: Responsive web design create a dynamic layout that fits automatically to the user’s device. It creates a single-page layout structure that fits across all devices including images. Responsive designs are more SEO-friendly as it enables websites to rank higher on search engine results. It is also budget-friendly and so most of the new businesses are recommended to use responsive designs.
User Experience (UX) design
UX design is the process where the user (visitors) interact with your product directly and feel the experience while using it. The interaction takes place when they land on your page website. It is the user who decides whether they should leave the website or stay back. To give a seamless experience to your visitors, professionals who are into web designing in Hamilton, Ontario consider important factors that are to be added while designing your web page:
• Create content strategies: You should always focus on creating SEO-rich content as it will lead to better ranking on google give user experience which means more visitors and more website traffic.
• Visuals and colors: Visuals and colors go parallel. Visual should be a focal point as it is the place where people will understand what your brand is while color’s use should be eye-soothing for the users so that they can read the information without discomforting their eyes.
• Using responsive designs: Responsive designs are much popular nowadays and their use is more by the professionals working on web design Hamilton. Responsive designs give a soothing experience to the visitors on the website as it reshuffles the page element to adapt to a screen size perfectly. It focuses more on value and usability.
• The speed of your website: Page Loading time is one of the biggest factors that why visitors lose their interest in the website. Images used in the website are a hindrance to page loading. Make sure you use the image resizing tool such as Sharp and Jimp which will help reduce the loading time by 80%.
Motion graphic design: Motion Graphic designs create designs that are in motion. It is the artwork popularly used in television or film which includes movie clips, trailers, and commercials. The designers create animations that work in motion picture offices, computer systems, and software companies. Motion graphic design involves 3-D modeling and animations.
• A 3-D modeling program refers to the lines connecting points and polygons used in 3-D shapes.
• Animation refers to the complex movements of the elements created and spin them off in multiple ways.
• Texturing and lighting effects: The audience does not see the models instead they see shapes and images. Accordingly, the surfaces could be reflective, shiny, or transparent to stimulate textures and moving images.
• Procedural animation: Procedural animation can save a lot of time in the designing process. It allows designers to apply predetermined motions to 3-D objects i.e if two objects collide during animation at a set speed then it can be modeled appropriately. The use of such animations is popular among the people working on web design Hamilton.