Skip to content

Submit an article for the Zintro Blog

Because you have deep experience in your Industry, we would welcome you to submit occasional articles for the Zintro Blog. We are specifically looking for articles that provide unique industry insight and are not too “market-y”.

The Zintro Blog has a high readership and also has a lot of weight with the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.). Your article would have embedded links to your Zintro profile which could increase your likelihood of generating leads from Zintro users as well as improve your standing with the search engines.

“See examples of articles”: http://blog.zintro.com

Remember to include your Zintro ID in the Title to create additional traffic to your profile and get more leads!__

14 results found

1. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Rabbit hopping onto U.S. menus

On menus across the country, rabbit dishes are multiplying like — do I have to say it?

All manner of restaurants are embracing the bunny. Food & Wine restaurant editor Kate N. Krader heralded rabbit as "the great new sustainable meat" for 2013.

There are several reasons for this growing popularity. Rabbit meat is mild in flavor and lower in fat and cholesterol than beef, lamb, pork or chicken. It's a versatile protein, chefs like to work with it, and customer squeamishness (that is, the oh-my-God-you-killed-Thumper factor) has steadily declined over the years.

PHIL VETTEL

Bio | E-mail | Blog…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Phil Nicholson, Psoriatic Arthritis and Chinese Medicine

Psoriatic arthritis, according to modern medicine is a disease of the immune system that causes raised, red patches, often with a silvery scale (psoriatic skin lesions), to appear on the skin, as well as pain, stiffness, or swelling in joints.

In traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda , this disease is caused by poor circulation via poor diet (high protein, fat and starch) , and generally correctable via proper diet and herbs.

Here's the pathology step by step for those who care to know not only the cause but also the cure.

Stage 1. Too much protein and fat tends to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Top 10 complaint management tips

Customers are often delighted if a business simply delivers what has been promised. However, we all know that customers are also increasingly aware of their rights and ready to complain when they perceive that they have received a poor service or experienced a product fault. Customers are judging businesses based on their problem solving skills and more and more companies are finding out that their ability to put things right when they go wrong will impact on their reputation in the marketplace.

The successful resolution of customer complaints is driven by the complaint handling skills and expertise within a company's…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Zintro Support responded

Thank you for your submission. This content has already appeared on another website.

5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Handling Media Opportunities: Media Training 101

Everyone knows that media attention is usually a GOOD thing! But, what do you do if you’re lucky enough to get a reporter interested in your story? The truth is that many companies might not know how to handle a media opportunity if they were fortunate enough to land one.

Relationships with reporters require the utmost care. Here are some tips to help you make the most of any media attention that comes your way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Healthcare Coverage- a Biiter Pill to Swallow.

The cost of covering America's seniors and medically indigent is progressively sky rocketing from year to year but the quality of service and over all care keep on going done, because most of the healthcare dollars are being spent on the commodities side not on providing care. Cost of covering prescription drugs and providing diagnostics etc., have been consistantly going higher and higher, while the rate of reimbursements to providers, i.e; doctors, pharmacists and other care givers been going down. So the incentive is spend increasingly more money on the commodity items with rewards and kick backs built in, not…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Smarter social networking, e-commerce tips and lean start-up tips

Hi,

Just a quick note to see if you would be interested in a guest blogger for Zintro.

My name is Carlo, I write on business, marketing and startups and I have previously collaborated with blogs such as Startup Malaysia, Under 30 CEO and Business2Community.
    It would be great to contribute to Zintro and the following are some post ideas that I have in mind for your blog particularly aimed at starting a discussion on best practices at work:

• How To Make Year-End Performance Appraisals A Constructive, Not Demotivating, Event
    • Setup E-Commerce Site with WordPress, Four Things That You Must…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Industry Growing or Dying

Hello,
    I wanted to reach out to you about an infographic I’m promoting that asks, Is Your Industry Growing or Dying? I thought that, given your content, it might appeal to your readers.

The infographic is here: http://www.masters-in-human-resources.org/job/ and I would really appreciate it if you blogged about it. If you’d like, I can send visitors directly to the post once you reply with the URL. If you only have time to tweet or post on FB about it, that’s also appreciated!

Thanks,
    Aldo Baker

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Global Clinical Diagnostics Market to Reach $69 Billion by Ken_Powell

According to a new report from Research and Markets, the global In Vitro diagnostics (IVD) market is forecasted to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CARG) of 7% to $69 billion by 2017. The report states that the value of the IVD market was $49.2 billion in 2012, although other reports often refer to figures of $52 to $55 billion. The interesting takeaway from this new estimate is that the 7% CAGR is higher than the decades old 5-6%. Several factors are driving this increase such as new technologies such as point-of-care testing, self-testing, gene sequencing and greater access…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Trends in Physician Office Practices by Ken_Powell

Hospitals continue to increase their acquisition of physican practices. According to AHA statistics, hospitals empoy over 212,000 doctors and this number is expected to increase as both hospitals and doctors seek mutually benefical alignments. Currently, just over 55% of physicians remain independent. A recent survey revealed that 32% of first year residents prefer hospital employment and the HealthLeders Media report found that 70% of US hospitals intend to employ more physicians in the next three years.

In office lab testing continues to be a bright spot for physicians coping with decling reimbursement rates. The numbers tell the story. a 3…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Well applied laziness.....

I'm lazy. Freely admit it. So I use tools like Zintro to do quick hit answers for people's questions, rather than trying to build this into a revenue stream. Being a Safety Guy of many years experience, I have a wealth of resources at my fingertips, that makes it easy for me to give people the resources to begin to get a handle on their safety & risk management issues-- all without leaving my desk, slogging through mud, muck & mire to do an investigation. Applied laziness at its finest! Some people call it professional research, and applied knowledge.Nope, it's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?