Skip to content

Submit an article for the Zintro Blog

Because you have deep experience in your Industry, we would welcome you to submit occasional articles for the Zintro Blog. We are specifically looking for articles that provide unique industry insight and are not too “market-y”.

The Zintro Blog has a high readership and also has a lot of weight with the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.). Your article would have embedded links to your Zintro profile which could increase your likelihood of generating leads from Zintro users as well as improve your standing with the search engines.

“See examples of articles”: http://blog.zintro.com

Remember to include your Zintro ID in the Title to create additional traffic to your profile and get more leads!__

2126 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Problems with moisture

Pneumatic conveying system is the most preferred material handling method for powders. Cement and flyash are commonly conveyed pneumatic ally in the plant.
    Distance of conveying, conveying rate and properties of conveyed material are important factors affecting determinants like pipe diameter, air quality and quantity, selection of system components and power consumption.
    Performance of one of my system was substantially reduced due to poor air quality than specified - presence of moisture. The impact of performance reduction was so large that it threatened the plant operation.
    This was due to the property of material being conveyed. Hygroscopic material needs to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 5 ways to cut costs without cutting quality

You have a great product idea, but it’s just too expensive. Fortunately, there are ways to cut costs and maintain your product’s integrity.

1. Material cost. What materials are you using? Are there comparable materials at a cheaper cost? If the answer is no, shop around for a better price. Consider making an agreement with the seller, such as more materials upfront for a cheaper cost.

2. Evaluate the design. Is everything on your product necessary? Is there an additional feature or visual aspect (ex. Chrome plating) that you can remove? Even small changes positively affect overall cost.

3. Crowd fund. Crowd funding…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Applying Financial Strategy Concepts To Media Companies

Leveraging financial strategy knowledge and experience in the world of small & medium media (film, video, music, gaming, etc.) companies is an art that can bring significant gains to all parties involved.

Learn how to adapt and modify some of the classical concepts to ensure strong client engagement and accelerated revenue growth & profitability.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Precision Drugs

PRECISION DRUGS
    Karel Petrak, D. Phil.

Abstract
    Precision medicine is an approach to prevent and treat diseases that takes into account people’s individual variations in genes, environment, and lifestyle. In the first approximation, precision medicine may provide a more accurate diagnosis of the disease such as cancer, but may not offer improved therapies.

The aim of drug targeting is to generate pharmacologically effective drug concentration at the site of disease while keeping a very low/minimal drug concentration in the rest of the body. Targeted drugs could be the “precision drugs” needed to bring precision medicine into the clinical practice. However,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Expert Witness - Key to Winning

The role of the expert witness in costruction litigation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Alphabet Soup of Laboratory Informatics

Have you heard of companies who think they need a LIMS when they really need an ELN? Or, possibly, you don't even know what all the acronyms mean. Well, join the club - they continue to evolve and confuse even the experts. This article will discuss how to swim with the alphabet soup without getting schooled by making the wrong selection.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. YOU MEAN ONE MORE SOFTWARE IS REQUIRED FOR RUNNING YOUR SOFTWARE ?

It was circa March 1999 and I was working in a small software company (CITIL – Citicorp Information Technology Industries Limited) which was specializing in core banking products. This company went to become a giant in the core banking space and was subsequently acquired by Oracle in 2005. In the late 90’s if you were working in a software company by default you would land up in US or UK on a project.

I had an eventful association with CITIL for a long time and approximately 90% of its core banking business was coming from Africa. So by default if…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A History of the Reverse Auction

Some believe that reverse auctions are the latest fad and at the forefront of modern thinking.

This is incorrect, as the following shows that even in the years before the birth of Christ, downward bidding was a well know practice.
    Excerpt from Histories of Herodotus (born 484BC), translated by George Rawlinson.

“The richest of the Babylonians who wished to wed bid against each other for the loveliest maidens, while the humbler wife-seekers, who were indifferent about beauty, took the more homely damsels with marriage-portions. For the custom was that when the herald had gone through the whole number of the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 5 Roadblocks to strategy execution

Strategy process by nature is

Evolutionary (Intended vs. Emergent) and
    Dynamic (Ever-changing macro & micro environment
    Because of this inherent nature, more often than not it becomes fairly complex and this complexity is potent enough to derail the execution. However there are other factors which play a crucial role in successful execution of any strategy at any level. If these factors are not contained, they become barriers.

In my opinion, some of the key roadblocks in strategy execution are following:

Extended time frame of strategy formulation:Strategy formulation should be time bound to ensure the assumptions are valid and the strategic…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How I Learned Not To Fear Russia and Made Lots of Money

How I Learned Not To Fear Russia and Made Lots of Money by Stanislov-Krapivnik

Many business executives have looked towards Russia and have wandered….is it worth it…and then they switched on CNN or Bloomberg or picked up the NY Times or the Economist and got a fill of Russophobia. This is a horrible way to base key business decisions on but unfortunately, this is how many if not most initial such decisions are made in the context of Russia.

Like any possible target for overseas business expansion, those looking at Russia need to go through several key steps.

Flush the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to attract customers to your products and services. By Menissen-Mootien

A retailer, a wholesaler or a businessman are always ready to sell their products or services but very often their main problem is a low sales of their goods. Most of the people who want to do a business think only about how much money they can get and not what to sell to achieve the amount of money they want. ' WHAT TO SELL' OR ' WHAT TO PUT IN FRONT OF THE CUSTOMER' is the main idea to define if you want to attract customers and have your share on the market. Many people or company will say,…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Self-Adhesive Paper Reel Calculator

I was searching the Internet for a practical solution to calculate the diameter of self adhesive reels and I found an article named "Methodology for Calculating of the Diameter and the Length of Pressure Adhesive Coil", by Prof Dr Marcos Georges http://bit.ly/1w0mXUC from which I adapted the spreadsheet ,which is available in Portuguese and English on http://1drv.ms/12XGgDq.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What thread sealant to use with PVC fittings!

This is a common question that is asked by installers when assembling PVC tapered pipe threads in a piping system. There is a common misconception that Teflon sealant or tape is the best for ALL threaded joints.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Effects of making the right decision.

I have one dollar and I can buy one soap but I do not really need a soap for the time being. What will be my decision? I buy it now so that I can have it for the future or I do not spend on it as I do not need it for now. Making the right decision in your life is very important, by taking the right path you will stay on a good track and thus be more profitable. If we take the case of the soap, most people will say if i do not need it…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote